Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy Sunday!

Hello!
Thanks for stopping by. I have a few cards to share this evening.
I am still excited from the New England Patriots football game last evening- very exciting and of course- the outcome I was hoping for! 

My first card is for Operation Write Home and Our Daily Bread Designs monthly challenge and for January we are starting the year off right with a card for a hero!  http://operationwritehome.org/january-odbd-challenge/


Next is my card for the VINTAGE challenge at Cardz 4 Guys. I do not have a lot of vintage stamps but I was able to find this old time train.                 http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/



And then a card for my OWH box. I adore these stick figures- I have no clue who makes them and I have had them for years. I pull them out every once in a while and smile! I used some scraps that were on my table...time to clean up my work space! LOL

Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful week!
Diane

9 comments:

  1. What a wonderful trio of cards you've shared today! I love the kids within the heart, and that train looks perfect with a map for the background, but Cocoa mouse stole my heart away completely :) NJ on them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that train card...who makes that stamp? The kid card is perfect. I need to CASE that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three cards are lovely! I especially like the train.Such a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cocoa is such a darling little creature and you colored him perfectly. Great patriotic card. I love you second card for a guy. Those stick people are so cute and fun. Three winners again from you. Stay warm and dry this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your train card is exceptional. Love everything you did. Thank you for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys Challenge. - Myrna January 2015 Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving your 'Vintage' themed card - the train stamp is awesome. Thanx for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All cards are wonderful, the train card is perfect for our challenge. I love the train but congrulate you on the overall design of the card, including the interesting background. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your vintage train card, what a fab train!

    Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz thus week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific cards! So glad you played along with our vintage challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10