Monday, December 31, 2012

OWH Sketch #153





Happy Monday and New Year's Eve!
Here is this week's sketch; ahhh- this has the potential for a lot of cards in my future!


153


I cut my puppy a little too big- therefore my square is a bit large and takes up too much room--and I am not sure I like the size of the dots on the red  paper.  I think if the spots were smaller or the rick rack bigger the flow of the card would be better. I do like the colors red/black/kraft and white together.

supplies:
puppy- Cricut Paper Pups
red/kraft dot paper- Jillibean
Kraft paper- GinaK
black paper-DCWV
EK Success rick rack punch and label punch
WRMK corner punch
ribbon- Michaels
sentiment- Paper Smooches




Have a safe and happy New Year!
Take care,
Diane

3 comments:

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10