Friday, November 29, 2013

All White...Almost

Greetings! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My day was full of laughter, great food and family!A few people were not able to join this year but I am hopeful that Christmas will be overflowing with all the people I love! 

 I was able to grab a little time yesterday morning to make a card for this week's throwdown at OWH..all white.  I just had to add a tiny pop of red...I used some Stampin Up dimensionals behind the 3 hearts  but it still seemed flat to me. So--what perks up anything? A pop of red! I used a very old Cuttlebug embossing folder and the hearts are from a SU punch.



My company polled the staff and we voted to work on Columbus Day and take today off--and I thrilled! My plans for today include some card making this morning, late afternoon shopping with my niece Cori and game nite tonite! Several years ago Maggie (now 20!) and her gang of friends began to play board games at my sister's home...and I happened to be there for the 1st one. It turned into an absolutely fun event that turned into a tradition and we try to have game nite when everyone is home for semester break. 

Have a wonderful weekend and try to find some time to craft on!
Diane

6 comments:

  1. Great card and I really like the touch of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love the raised hearts and that little pop of red, just the right touch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Diane! I love the three popped-up hearts. I put a teensy touch of color on mine, too...sometimes you need it! Glad you're enjoying the holiday; have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I think the red heart is the perfect touch! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Diane! Love that itty bitty pop of red! Glad that you had a very happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10