Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sketches and Challenges!

Hello,
I am once again trying to play catch up with some challenges!
Today I have a card for The Male Room challenge and I missed the posting deadline but wanted to link to the site because it is fun and gets me to really think about some of the elements for a guy card!http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/challenge-19-use-metal.html

The paper is from a DCWV stack and the stamp is by CTMH.

 
 
Next I have the 2 most recent sketches at OWH:

 
 
239 (1)
 
 
 
 


240
 
 
And the OWH Mid-month Throwdown was to make an card with autumn colors. I made a few...and wanted to make them non-specific to fall so that they can be used anytime!


I mailed a box to Sandy at Operation Write Home this week. Now I need to decide if I should make a few more Christmas cards and get them to Sandy by October 10...or do I go with non-seasonal cards?
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
Diane 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've been busy making some really great cards! Really love how each card is very different from each other, lots of variety! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10