Friday, October 24, 2014

The Male Room- Halloween

Since I make most of my cards for Operation Write Home, Halloween cards are way past the OWH deadline but I wanted to use this ghost stamp from CC Designs by Amy Young. I won the stamps last year-there is a set of 3 adorable ghosts-so I broke from my OWH mode and created a Halloween card in October~ that is frightful- lol!
I try to keep my guy cards super clean with minimal or no extra embellishments but this one seemed very plain.  After I took the first picture, I decided to add small gold dots around the circle- and while the 2nd picture shows a lot of glare from the glaze pen on the pumpkin and the eyes (very distracting!) I like the addition of the simple dots.

Thanks for stopping by and please go see all the other Halloween cards at http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-21-halloween.html
Diane

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image! I can see why you were anxious to use it! I love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, the addition of the tiny dots work! I think this is a fun Halloween card. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10