Saturday, May 11, 2013

Drunken Stampers

Howdy! It is week 2 of my reign time as the Designated Guest Designer at Drunken Stampers and the movie theme this week is Porky's or farm animals.


So- I decided to use the stinkin cute cow from Paper Smooches! I loved the cow so much I had to use it 3 times! Come play along at Drunken Stampers- everyone is very nice and the challenges rock! You have until the 17th to post your Porky's card! Plus- I am your queen Guest Designer for the month-so you must join in the fun!



Paper Smooches cow stamp
MFT barbed wire fence
DCVW card stock
Queen and Co gems
Copics on Xpress it paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Fiskars grass punch
Cloud paper- freebie from Quick Cards Magazine- Let's Fly Away paper stack
sentiment computer generated
adhesive ATG
hats from scraps in my stash
House/barn- not sure who this stamp is made by!




Take care and craft on,
Diane

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Diane I LOVE your card! That scene you created is fabulous and the sentiment is perfect! I'm so glad that I finished my tea before reading your post, since I kept laughing. You are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your card Diane!!! Those cows are awesome!! Love the fence and the grass...you totally are the QUEEN :)
    Lots of love from one of your royal subjects ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reign! Totally your reign! I love that :) I am such a paper smooches fan that OF COURSE I love those cows! Such an awesome scene!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10