Saturday, May 18, 2013

Star Wars or My Wobbling Rocketship!

This week's challenge from drunkenstampers.blogspot.com is to create a project with the theme of Star Wars!




Metallic papers: American Crafts Christmas Foil
Patterned paper: Paper Pizzazz
Gems: Queen and Co
Sentiment: computer generated
Action Wobble
Star brads-stash
Round card base-stash


My rocketship is from Cricut cartridge Boys will be Boys. And as my ship races thru the galaxy, it rocks back and forth on an Action Wobble! If you want to see my rocketship trying to evade Darth Vader- watch my 5 second video! Really- Action Wobbles add so much fun to a card....



Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous week and craft on!
Diane






5 comments:

  1. You really nailed this challenge. I'm still smiling at the action of your rocket. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Diane!!! The card is awesome and the video made me laugh...fantastic!! Great job on this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Diane! Love the action wobble rocket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, Diane! I love the wobble. :) Thanks for being our guest designer!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10