Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pink and Green Love!

Greetings! This week at OWH we have a color challenge- pink and green!http://operationwritehome.org/midweek-throwdown-color-challenge-11/

 The Christmas card making time for OWH is just about over so I am going start creating some love cards. I really like Paper Smooches stamps- so very whimsical and lots of cute animals. My sentiment is from Mama Elephant- another great company! And LOL- could my photo be any more crooked? Ya, photography classes should be on my list of things to do!



 I am mailing my box to Sandy today-really!! I have the day off so I have no excuses! It is the anniversary of my Dad's death --and I still have a hard time with it. If I work- I am no good at all- so I have the day off and I am going to do some errands and then make some cards and just trying to remember how blessed I was to have such a wonderful father. I miss him everyday. Anyway- enough of the sadness! Today is also my brother's birthday! Happy Birthday Jim!!

So, what are you working on? Craft on and thanks for stopping by!
Diane

10 comments:

  1. This card is so darn cute,Diane and I didn't even notice your photo being crooked maybe because all of mine are usually crooked. When you find that photography class let me know, I'll sign up. I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad last year. I love my Dad 22 years ago and I still have trouble with it so I completely understand. My Hubby and I say my Dad will always be alive as long as we are on this earth because we talk about him all the time to keep him here with us. I guess we are two very lucky ladies to have had such great Dads. Try to enjoy the day and everything you do today should be in his honor. Hugs,Dona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute card!! Thanks for taking the time on this very sad day ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I look forward to your awesome coloring every time you post a card. I understand your sadness with the loss of your Dad and hope your memories today are all happy ones. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry for your loss! That is a sweet, sweet card though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is adorable with that cute image and that great ribbon! I hope that in due time your heart will heal from the loss of your father. Oddly enough, my sweet neighbor just lost her mother on her birthday last week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, sure a purrrfect card! Your little kitty has a very seductive look to her! Love the sentiment in combination! TFS and the smile that came with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remember the good times with your dad, they carry you through the rough times. He's smiling on you now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Diane! I hope you find peace and comfort remembering all the good times you shared with your father. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another adorable card, Diane. Love the Paper Smooches animal stamps. I'm happy that you had such a great dad! It makes those anniversary dates hard, though. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry for your loss and your poor brother...it must be hard on him as well. Tfs your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10