Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Thank you!

I was very honored when Jan asked me if she could use one of my cards from the recent VCMP at OWH for a sample for the midweek throwdown- heck- ya!!
Here is the card from the VCMP:
I love the stamps from Stamps of Life- great quality, great price and some great themes!

My next card showcases a stamp from Stampin' Up,  paper from Farm House Paper Company, punch by EK Success and a sentiment stamp from MFT.   Love the horse, I have a few more stamped and I plan to make more thank you cards!

Thanks for stopping by!
Craft on!
Diane

3 comments:

  1. Congrats for having your card featured on OWH!! I love the coffee cup image and especially all those little randomly placed chocolate pearls! That is such a fun way to say "thanks!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Love the subtile chocolate, great surprise. Thanks the inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a fun card! The chocolate dots were the perfect touch; not overly embellished, but just right! Thanks for providing such a great sample card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10