Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sitting, Waiting...

I am still on my kick of trying to make more masculine cards. I packed up my box which included my 'Dad' cards and mailed it off to Kris yesterday. So what do I find later in the day....my only card that says Happy Father's Day! I try to use just Dad or other general sentiments so the cards can be used anytime by our military but this one I made with an actual holiday sentiment--oh man! I will take the sentiment off and add a more generic one- and add it to my next box! I need to look at this as if I am off to a good start for my next OWH shipment!

Today's sketch is #170--- wow- so many great sketches to refer to for inspiration! I find sketches a great starting off point; they help to get my creative juices out of hiding. You must go to OWH and check out the sample card by Cindy-- so adorable! Sketch Challenge #170

170


Spellbinders Dies
EK Success Stars
The Paper Loft Hooked on Fishing patterned paper
DCWV solid card stock
Copic Markers
Hero Arts Sentiment

I had this little boy and a twin in my pile of images to color for a while. I know he is a digi stamp but I am not 100% sure who makes him. I thought it was Tiddly Inks but I do not see him on their site... if anyone knows- please share! I want to give credit to the artist! I cannot even find him in my files on my computer!

Have a wonderful week and yes- please -craft on! Diane


9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the colors you used! Great masculine card. I need to make sure I have more of those in my next box, so I appreciate the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a masculine card that still manages to be so sweet! I love the image, the colors, the paper (we both used that paper pack) today, and I especially love the scallop border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. I love how everything is color coordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little card, and I just love that plaid dsp! Those shiny little stars are going to catch the eye of some youngster who receives this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! It's perfect for a little boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little image and I love the gems and the papers also. It all comes together nicely and will be loved by some little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stars really pull out the blues in your beautiful coloring. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could color jeans like that...wtg! Love those papers as well...sweet image! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a sweet card for a young boy or teenager. I love that plaid paper paired with the brown and blue. I don't know you has that digi but you did a wonderful job coloring him. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10