Wednesday, December 11, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown!

I am taking a break from my Christmas preparations and making some cards. Playing with paper and stamps is so very relaxing to me so a breather from the hectic season and a very long week at work  (is it really only Wednesday?)....just what I needed today!

Our challenge this week is to make general love cards.  Who does not love getting a love letter???? Swoon! So here is my card...again using Impression Obsession stamps- this set is really fun to use!

Have a wonderful rest of the week! Winter has arrived in New England....it's cold!
Craft on,
Diane

5 comments:

  1. What a terrific Love card. I adore that background paper as much at the stamp set. Someone will be very happy to get this one in the mail. Yes winter is here in Ma. Not to fond of this cold and we are suppose to get 6" on Sunday in Seekonk. Stay warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background paper and the stamped image on your card are a great combination. Great card! Wind chill warnings in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card. Love that stamp set...hadn't seen it before. I've been so bad at playing along with the challenges lately. Gotta get cranking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the papers you've used! Such a terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Diane!!! Love those images and the design paper is perfect! Stay warm my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10