Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Midweek Throwdown...Easter

Just a quick post today.....OWH is asking for Easter cards for our midweek challenge....and shoppingourstash challenged crafters to use our oldest ribbon. I combined the challenges today...I am a little short on time but wanted to get a little crafty time in tonight.

My stamp is an older stamp from Memory Box and my papers and ribbon are from American Crafts. I am not sure how old the ribbon is but I am pretty I got it before Barak Obama was president....Bill Clinton may have been in office- lol!




Enjoy the rest of the week!
Take care -and yup- craft on!
Diane

6 comments:

  1. LOL, Diane, your card is super! Love that cute background paper. The repeated dots is really striking! I had that ribbon and recently used it up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tree image...fun card & great colors! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tree! And the ribbon works perfectly with those fun patterned papers. I'm betting I have some ribbon that is well over 10 years old in my stash. Someday, I may get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha!!! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who still has Clinton ribbon in their stash. In fact, I just inherited a bunch of my Mother and Grandmothers old ribbons because they know I will use them... Eisenhower, maybe?? :D I love your cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Di, I finally read your whole blog! I am very impressed with it, as I usually am with you! I love reading the comments too. Of course I would have a more creative blog than you if of course I knew how to do any of this!
    Guess who!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10