Saturday, January 5, 2013

My very own mid-week throwdown!

Wednesday nite I started to feel a little punky; tired, minor sore throat, itchy eyes...nothing terrible. Thursday- congested, Friday- my mid week thrown down turned into a big smack upside the head-so much so that I left work after 5 hours (not sure how I made it that long)!! Wow- a cold has taken me down completely! OK- not completely...I did manage to make a few cards this week...and enjoyed doing them! 

And talk about enjoyment- checking out all the 'Top 10 of 2012' cards from the awesome OWH bloggers--- so very fun and inspiring! I love to see other crafters use a stamp or a cricut cartridge I own- it makes me appreciate all the crafty goodies I have and I plan to use more of my supplies! I belonged to the Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit for about a year- and realized I used about 1% of the goodies! So my goal for the next few weeks- use those luscious supplies! When I realized I did not use the kits- I stopped my subscription but I do plan to re-join once I make a dent in my current stash!

I only got to view about 1/3 of the blogs listed- so I plan to check out the rest of the blogs this weekend...it is so exciting to see the top 10 cards for the past year for each blogger!

So- this week our OWH challenge is:
 Midweek Throwdown Spring Flowers

I made 2 cards this time:

supplies:
stamp: Lockhart Stamp Company
copics
pattern paper: MME- So Sophie
sentiment: Paper Smooches





supplies:
Memory Box flower stamps
copics
Sakura glaze and gellyroll
Queen and Co pearls colored with copic
MME 6x6 All Spice pattern paper
Sentiment stamp: Stamps of Life

So,  I am going to rest and take more Halls Ice Peppermint drops-- which I believe are saving my life! lol  Craft on ladies, craft on!

Take care,
Diane



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10