Saturday, March 1, 2014

Bunnies, Bunnies, and Bees!

Greetings! I am so surprised that it is already March! February went by in the blink of an eye! I am hoping that means that spring is truly going to appear soon!

I have not posted since last Sunday so I have a few cards to share.
I have been on a tiny spending spree...I received an Oozak package today....gotta love Rusty! He ships so quickly and has a wonderful selection of all the things I just have to purchase!

The Midweek Throw Down was a color challenge this week; we are to use teal or turquoise on our cards. This is tough for me; for some reason I cannot see some colors as others see them. These are mostly blue based colors...like blue/violets and surprise... teal and turquoise!  I tried my best! 
http://operationwritehome.org/midweek-throwdown-color-challenge-15/

This stinking cute bee is by Alota Rubber Stamps. Sadly, the online store is closing but you can still get some great stamps on sale. Helena is a sweetie- go check out her site!
alotarubberstamps.com


 And today, as the first Saturday of the month, we have a new ODBD challenge- thank you cards! Since all my other cards are cutesy, I wanted to make a more masculine card. It is super simple, but I like the simplicity. I used a new die from Mama Elephant to make the curves.And that awesome stitching is made by the die! The papers are by FarmHouse Paper Company They are deep green but photographed more brown. 
 http://operationwritehome.org/odbd-march-challenge/


And here is another card for my OWH box;  I hope to send a box to Sandy this week (I do not have any Easter cards so I do not have to rush, but it has been a while since I sent in any cards.) This adorable stamp is by Art Impressions..look at the backside when the card is opened...how fun is that?


And when you think of rabbits, do you think that they are known to multiply....quickly? Lots and lots of bunnies! That thought inspired this card-made with rabbits by Mama Elephant! I printed the sentiment on my computer.

Thanks for stopping by!
Diane

4 comments:

  1. What fun cards! The Thank you card is so classy, and the bunnies are just adorable! Inside and out! Your cards will make anyone smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards, love them all, my fav is adorable bunny hanging onto the "window". So creative! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bunny card...so cute! But my favorite is the elegant thank you card. That die is another must have from Mama Elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love your use of the Paper Smooches sentiment... and the little bunny card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback on my posts! Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

01 09 10